Welcome to Mt4collection.com. By accessing and using our website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Use of Website You may use our website for personal and non-commercial purposes only. You may not use our website for any unlawful purpose or in any way that violates these terms and conditions.
- Intellectual Property All content on our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of Mt4collection.com or its licensors and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works of any content on our website without our prior written consent.
- Disclaimer of Warranties Our website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of our website or the information, content, materials, or products included on our website. You use our website at your own risk.
- Limitation of Liability We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of our website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Mt4collection.com, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents, from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of our website, your violation of these terms and conditions, or your violation of any rights of another.
- Modifications to Terms and Conditions We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. Your continued use of our website after any such modifications shall constitute your acceptance of these modified terms and conditions.
- Governing Law These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.